By purchasing from Piercedoff.com you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Please ensure you read carefully.
- We reserve the right to modify, update or remove any aspect of the website without prior notice.
- Upon making a purchase on piercedoff.com you are agreeing that all details you have provided are correct and accurate and that the credit card, debit card or PayPal account you are using is your own.
- All images and information are the sole property of PiercedBody Limited and under no circumstances to be used without our written permission.
- We do not share customer information with any third parties.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order or transaction. In such cases any payment received will be refunded in full to the account which it was sent from.
- All prices stated on piercedoff.com are final and non-negotiable.
- Full payment of any orders must be received before goods will be dispatched.
- All payments are made through a secure encrypted channel.
- We must be contacted within 7 days of the order being received if you would like to make a return for whatever reason. All items returned must be unworn and in the original packaging.
- All refunds are subject to a £1.00 service charge to cover the associated bank processing charge. (This charge will not apply to items which are refunded due to being damaged or faulty).
- Any cost relating to the return of an item which has been purchased incorrectly (e.g. wrong size or style) is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- In the unlikely event you receive a faulty or damaged item, all return costs will be covered by us.
- If upon receiving your item you decide you would like an exchange for another item on the PiercedOff website, we must be notified within 14 days of the dispatch date.
- All postage costs relating to return of the unwanted item, and the delivery of the new item are the responsibility of the buyer. Any additional costs incurred on the amended order (e.g. if you choose a more expensive item), will be debited from your credit / debit card or PayPal account.
- There are risks inherent with body piercing, some of which can cause serious injury. Most risks can be mitigated by using a professional piercing studio. We take no responsibility for the incorrect or inappropriate use of the products listed on PiercedOff.com
- The buyer or user of any PiercedOff products agrees to take full responsibility for any damages, injuries or costs which may be incurred from the use of its products.
- Please ensure you fully read our body jewellery hygiene page before inserting or using any type of body jewellery
If you are still uncertain of any aspects of our terms and conditions after reading the above please contact us for further information.